Friday 12 July 2013

[Etude house] Sweet Recipe ❤

HEY!❤ Today i'm gonna share about a cute product i got from etude house quite long ago.

                              
Honestly, im not attracted to the other product in etude house because i dont think it suits me. Lol i feel the other 4 are too bold, but somehow maybe it suit on other ppl more.


 

The rather sheer color is non-sticky and can be used as eyeshadow, lip color or cream blush.It's good that u can apply to different areas. I mainly use it on my lips and it last pretty long for me.

The small round metal container, with 10g of product inside, looks like a cupcake and comes in different colors.❤  Therefore the cupcake container is kept in pink colors and even has a pinky print on the lid.

The Cupcake All Over Color has a creamy consistency, a pink color and of course smells like fruity strawberry. 

So if u'r interested get it now from Etude House. The price is affordable but then i forgotten how much i bought it, if i'm not mistaken it just cost ermm... not more than 50 bucks!

Stay tuned for my next post, will blog about my outfit!  ❤

2 comments:

  1. Oh I saw this! Was so tempted to buy it. After reading your post, I am now seriously considering it. haha. Nice new blog header by the way :) You are so pretty!


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thanks dear! sry for the late reply!

      Delete