Monday 20 May 2013

Le Outfit❤



HEY BABESS

Finally there'r some time for me to blog. awesome!! Blogging right after exam. I decided to take a week off away from everything because I've been extremely exhausted.  Here's a quick one for u guys about my previous outfit.





Sup yo!❤

                                                                                  




                                                                    Best trip ever ❤ -Bkk-


A date wif sis- Jestinna ❤

Galaxy fever!
                                                                Baby sis selca-ng haha!



                                             In love with my sandals bought it from forever21 ❤


CNY Day 1 ❤ 
                                                                                     Day 2❤
Party Night! 




                     Wore sleeveless top during Bangkok trip because the weather was HOT !!

Roxy coordinate.

 

                                                             Top and bottom from zara ❤





My lovely galaxy snapback from Boundlezz❤


Cutie rilakkuma from Kumo By Leng Yein ❤



4 comments:

  1. Damn got feel your look,i will always give you a like !

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe , where did you bought your outfit ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christinna, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete