Thursday 30 May 2013

Topshop Re-open Day ❤

Hey everyone! I'm gonna blog about topshop re-open day in Queensbay Mall
Wanna share with Topshop Lovers that Topshop in Penang is now reopen, happy to say that I've got rm50 voucher and this only available for the first 50 customers.

  I went to Topshop at 11am, this was what I saw :3 crowd of people queuing up. I don't have to queue for a long time because as I reached the worker started giving out voucher 


  The shop really look much better now

 

                                                      Got excited with it haha
                                        The voucher only valid on 30th May 2013





                                              In love with all the shades




                                                             #potd #ootd

No comments:

Post a Comment